Translate

31 January 2014

Page 5



“Ok, tomorrow Joy is going to propose you again and when he will do so you have to say yes to him.” said Shreya.

“Ohh!.. Are you are out of your mind? Have some sleep baby.” said Jiya ignoring her.

“Jiya. I am serious yaar. I am telling you he is going to do it. Trust me.” Shreya said convincing her.

“Ghanta...And BTW from whom did you get this prediction? Baba Ranchoddaas?” answering her question to Shreya making funny faces.

“You are not listening to me Jiya..”

“Yes, I am. And trust me I am not going to do this at any cost even if it is your lovely watch.” Said jiya picking it from her side.

“You are going to do it or I am not going to talk with you and this time it is forever.” Shreya said rudely.

“What? Do you even know that what are you saying? And how can you say that he will do it tomorrow? What are you thinking?”she was now standing with both of her hands on her hips forgetting that she was so tired and having no power even to sit.

"Relax, I am not saying to make love with him but just to have some fun, vese bhi this is our last year." she said smiling trying to make her  comfortable with this.

“But why? I don't even love him. What if he took it serious?" said Jiya still thinking. He is a nice guy, he never did anything wrong to me. Whenever I need him he is there…But this…

“Hello I’m still here, what happened?” Shreya said waving her hand in front of her.

"No, I can't do this Shreya." she finally replied.

Next page of the story will be published Day after Tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment